INSTITUTES/CENTRES > Institute of Management Sciences (IMS) :
IMS is a pioneering Institute in the field of modern management education. It is the focal point for providing the input for efficient and pragmatic approach to problem solving for improvement in the different fields of business. The Institute is located on the second campus of the University (near Engineering College). It is housed in a magnificent building having adequately/ appropriately furnished class rooms and all requisite facilities.
The continuing endeavour of IMS is to evolve itself as an Institute that can provide skilled professionals to the industry and is also world class not in terms of material modernity of infrastructure or size but in terms of contextual relevance of the institution by way of contribution to the society, growth and value-based development.
The student body of IMS is meticulously selected (through a 3-tier entrance test at all India level) and carefully nurtured in an atmosphere that is creative, harmonising and yet challenging.
|Two Year ( Full Time )Programmes
- MBA (Corporate Management)
- MBA (Finance & Control)
- Master of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations (MHRM & IR)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Marketing Economics)
- Master of Management Sciences (MMS)
- MBA (Tourism)
|One Year ( Full Time )Programmes
- PG Diploma in Financial Markets and Portfolio Management (PGDFMPM)
- PG Diploma in Travel Management (PGDTM)
|Three Year ( Full Time )Programmes
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS)
- BBA (Tourism)
- BBA (International Business)